Friday, January 20, 2012


USA has now proven itself to be most fucked up country in the world.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK 

Next week shall be solely about reuploading everything to some other file host site. Oh don't worry. I should be able upload around 70GB per day.
And if there's any files you wish to have immediately then just request and I will upload those first.

And that is where I need your help readers. What is the best file host site for you? Where shall I upload everything? Everybody comment this, as that decision will be permanent.

7 comments:

  1. Mediafire or Rapidshare are good for me, since neither of them have captchas. Any other service without much restrictions like captchas or hourly quota are fine with me. Don't use fileserve though. And thanks for taking effort to reupload all the stuff, I know how hard it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best for me was megaupload(farewell)
    But now is MediaFire and next are Filesonic,Depositfiles,4share

    ReplyDelete
  3. mediafire

    & I request hellsing :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd also have to say that mediafire would be a good alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mediafire for me too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, we know that it will not be Filesonic (not Wupload, since same owners).

    ReplyDelete