Saturday, May 11, 2013

just a notice

HUGE REUPLOAD TO MEGA!!
Everything is now uploaded to mega. Check the page "scans by Random Scans" for huge and easy to use Mega file folders! Check the "Releases" page for fresh Mega file folders holding all of our releases. And even the links in "Scan Releases" page are now mirrored to Mega.


Most of the links on SG2's site are dead, so I decided to reupload all the files I had to my own site. Gives me a chance to test Mega filehost. For details about files (size & quality) check "Scan Releases" page .

SG2's (these did not fit to main folder)
   Otomen v1-v11
   Venus versus Virus v1-v8.
   Haruhi Suzumiya (mirror)
     
   Main Mega folder!
-10_20_and_30 v1-v7
-Cheeky_Angel v01-v20
-Doujin_Work v1-v4
-Eureka_Seven_-_Gravity_Boys_&_Lifting_Girl v1-v2
-Eureka_Seven v1-v6
-Full_Metal_Panic_Overload v1-v5
-GA v1-v3
-Gin_Tama v01-v20 (v21 v22 LQ)
-Girls_Bravo v01-v10
-Haridama_Magic_Cram_School
-Hell_Girl v1-v9
-He_Is_My_Master v1-v5
-Heat_Guy_J
-High_School_Girls v1-v9
-Hitohira v1-v3
-Honey_and_Clover v1-v10
-How_To_Make_Her_Delicious
-Ichigeki_Sacchu_Hoihoi-san
-Interceptor_Doll_Hoihoi-san
-Kamikaze v1-v7
-Kashimashi v1-v5
-Lucky_Star v1-v8
-Mao-chan v1 v2
-Maria_the_Convenience_Store_Girl v1-v4
-Moribito (Novel) v1 v2, covers
-Mushishi v01-v10
-My_Girlfriend's_a_Geek v1-v5
-My_Heavenly_Hockey_Club v1-v8
-Not_Love_But_Delicious_Foods_Make_Me_So Happy
-Oh!_My_Goddess_-First_End-_(Novel)
-Onegai_Twins v01
-Otomen v1-v6
-Passionate_Two-Face v1-v3
-Q.Ko-chan v1-v3
-S.S._Astro
-Somedays_Dreamers v1 v2
-Someday's_Dreamers_-_Spellbound v1-v5
-Sumomomo_Momomo v01-v10
-Suzunari v1-v2
-The_Girl_Who_Leapt_Through_Time_-_Tokikake
-The_Girl_Who_Runs_Through_Time v1 v2
-The_Gorgeous_Life_of_Strawberry-chan
-The_Law_of_Ueki v01-v16
-The_Melancholy_of_Haruhi_Suzumiya v01-v10
-The_Melancholy_of_Suzumiya_Haruhi-chan v01-v4
-The_Super-Cool_Life_of_Strawberry-chan
-Toki_wo_Kakeru_Shoujo_-_Tokikake
-Toki_wo_Kakeru_Shoujo v1 v2
-To_Terra v1-v3
-Tsukuyomi_Moon_Phase v01-v12
-Voiceful
-Yodong_s_Vampire
-Yozakura_Quartet v1-v5

 I have uploaded all I had, BUT I don't have all nor are the all I have SG2's best versions of them. 
Please help if you happen to have those.
I am missing at least:
-Gin_Tama  v21 v22   1280w




43 comments:

  1. Any idea as to what happened to senfgurke2? the blog just went dark all of the sudden.

    Anyway, could you mirror GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class? (I lost them on a corrupt HD)
    I still hold hope that someone will scan the latest volumes of this and Shoulder-a-Coffin Kuro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Request: Haruka -Beyond the Stream of Time- (VIZ - Shojo Beat)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your work

    Can someone scanning and uploaded the last volumes of "Sumomo Momomo"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I was wondering are you planning to do all of PhD? I love that manga despite the short lives of the good characters. It's such a shame that it's practically canceled. Do you have any idea how to get the prequel?? I've been looking but I found out that I need to know korean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was planning but there didn't seem to be much of a interest. Might still scan go up to volume 10 at some point.

      Delete
    2. Please scan the rest

      Delete
    3. Please

      I want read PhD till the end

      Delete
    4. I'd like to read it, too, FWIW.

      Delete
    5. We already scanned it to v10.
      http://kickthekitty.blogspot.fi/2012/06/random-scans-phd-phantasy-degree-v1.html

      series actually stops there.

      Delete
  5. What anon said please scan the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please mirror We Were There if possible

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm uploading to "Venus versus virus" folder.

      https://mega.co.nz/#F!XRExFIwL!IU-Wi3YFrMZ-UHLmEtFeHQ

      Delete
    2. Reupload is going nicely. Except I only have volumes 1-4 and 7-9 in storage. I do not have 5 or 6.

      Delete
  7. Any chance of getting 'Yotsubato!'? senfgurke2's links are down...
    Many thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have started uploading. To the same folder as before. v1-v10 should go up slow but steady.

      Delete
  8. thank you for reuploading yotsubato!

    perusing senfgurke2 Request Page there's a title long forgotten : March Story
    http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=18021
    they didn't pick it up, do you have any plans on scanning it? I'm just curious, the art is of rare beauty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could you re-upload Otomen ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you have it, My Girlfriend is a Geek, please. Preferably the 2000h (smaller) version, but I'll take whatever you have. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaand my file storage is down.
      But I think you can download them from mangatraders.
      http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/4146

      Delete
    2. Yeah, thanks!
      Unfortunately, though, volume 1 is the scanlated version.

      Delete
  11. Could you please upload SG2's cleaned version of Shoulder-a-Coffin Kuro to Mega when its back or to any other host, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sadly the filestorage is down. PC almost literally melted...
      Can't say when it will be working again. But I will make a actual post of it to frontpage when it is.

      Delete
  12. SG2 never batched We Were There v05-v06. I have the original chapter archives zipped into their respective volumes, if anyone is interested. (Will be removing these files from my account in a few weeks, though.)

    https://mega.co.nz/#!4NlyxAjR!GTQJtzEyRBetPzecHeeGhQ-2PbFtEpm5zkxzkllY1HQ

    https://mega.co.nz/#!ZFUwXDzD!LnsXjiCUEru61t0alBZRbzxq-KgxXClJ5dNWboWWYsw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I mirrored to my own account to same folder as others.

      Delete
  13. Do you, by any chance have senfgurke2's 4400p version of Haruhi Suzumiya for Volumes 1 and 2? Both are 1280p;; and I noticed you were able to hunt down We Were There 4400p;; so just thought would ask.

    Thanks heaps for that, btw ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thanks of We Were There belong to Anonymous one post above!

      Sadly I don't have 4400p of v1 or v2. I will try to look for them though.

      Delete
  14. So you don't have SG2's cleaned version of Shoulder-a-Coffin Kuro?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We (SG2 and my group) actually released that series together!

      Our joints were:
      -Figure 17 v1-v2
      -Real Bout High School v1-v6
      -Azumanga Omnibus
      -Shoulder-a-Coffin Kuro v1 v2
      -Hetalia v01

      All of those are on our "Releases" page already.
      Here's direct link to megafolder:
      https://mega.co.nz/#F!g8wQXSIJ!RRtg4Su1d3QlAZU-CSjqkg

      Delete
  15. Morbito covers
    https://mega.co.nz/#!QFFyjTCC!WTy3tUAqvMT7qVzKUVKgeFH2epVwv_1RjbKIPmThoJA
    Haruhi v01 4400h
    https://mega.co.nz/#!ZY8DASKJ!Qg9t7l-IwyssaVVsSgX4tQsZQtIYWXRqHfl1uyKNyno

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent! I will contact bakabt ( http://bakabt.me/171626- ) immediately so that they can update their senfgurke2 torrent!

      Delete
    2. -Moribito (Novel) v1 v2
      https://mega.co.nz/#F!IRVEkJRb!dyXvaxJFmVN8GNJ_JDlN-Q

      Delete
  16. "-GA v1-v4"
    v4... you cruel person

    ReplyDelete
  17. can't download Giintama v19 temporarily unavailable ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that's really weird. Mirrored to DF
      http://depositfiles.com/files/1kwc2ln4d

      Delete