Friday, November 15, 2013

Random Scans & Sherlock: Dance in the Vampire Bund v1-v6

Dance in the Vampire Bund released by Sherlock

-Here's Sherlock's take on this rather famous series.
       v1-v3   v4-v6       Also as torrent: link

baka
-I find Dance in the Vampire Bund quite interesting. Though I got to say that is partly due to how slowly the story moves. And while I have thing for such, this was ridiculous. Nevertheless in the omnibus format this series really get's to shine. A bit cliche but very entertaining story arc.

1 comment:

  1. Has been brought to my notice, but Volume 1 contains some duplicate images, which are 'zoomed in' so that you can't read all the text boxes. Please don't worry about those. They are just duplicate images, which I forgot to remove. You're not missing any of the story, since all images are present and accounted for. I may later do a v2 to remove those unnecessary images..

    ReplyDelete