Friday, April 17, 2015

A88: Area 88 c030 (v03 wideban)

Area 88 c030 (v03 wideban)  link   (also mirrored to scan releases mega folder)
cropped scans by A88

baka

Here's a rephrase from A88:
"I'm scanning the English Area 88 issues, however they won't be properly leveled, etc.
So I'm hoping for an editor to assist for Viz's Area 88 comics that were published in the late 80's.
There are a handful of redraws, but the rest is just basic leveling + dusting on 600dpi scans (and however much effort you want to put into cleaning up the color covers, they're somewhat worn out).
Email: d129d824@opayq.com"

3 comments:

  1. is there a cropped and leveled version of Banana Fish and Bride of Deimos ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Banana Fish has v1-v7 released by me.
      Not the greatest quality but readable.
      No releases of rest of those as far as I know.

      Delete
    2. You wanna Work together on Bride of Deimos?

      So far I've been cropping Volume 3. Will upload the link once it's done. you can do the rest: give it more black, resize it etc since I don't know how.
      or you can help me cropping as well.

      Lemme know. Email me at: ryosabeya@gmail.com
      or we can just comment here.

      Delete